Saturday 31 March 2012

You can choose your eternity....

I am so blessed.  God has given me such a wonderful family, both immediate and ecclesially.  Phil and the kids gave me presents for my birthday (candy, chocolate, drawing pencils and paper, wonderfully made homemade cards, and 2 new cd's).  We had a wonderful brunch together with part of my ecclesial family and one of my wonderful sisters in the ecclesia took 3 of my 4 kids (would have been all but one was down with a fever) swimming in Lloyd and kept them overnight.  

Phil then took me out for a date on the town....this consisted of shopping at Dollarama, Canadian Tire, Walmart, and Peavy Mart (oh I could spend hours in here).  We proceeded to have Ice Capps from Timmy's and went for a country drive out to visit a bunch of brethren and sisters from the ecclesia.  We looked over some land we are buying and decided on placement of house, garden, trees and possibly horses :).   The sky was blue, and the sun was warm.

One of the Cd's Phil and the kids bought me had a song on it called, "You can choose your eternity."  It is a beautiful song, one of those songs that brings shivers to your arms, neck, back and scalp.  You can live your life as you please and die; or you can live your life for the True God and have eternity.  It's a gift He offers and all you have to do is accept, and live your life for Him.  My life is already so blessed...and the thought of it going on for an eternity, brings shivers that never cease, and tears to my eyes.  Thank you Lord for you many wonderful blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment